Transportation & Parking

MyLADOT Service Request

If your service request relates to traffic signals, signs, painted curbs, road markings or parking please visit LADOT's service request website at or for other info please visit their main page at

Street Closures

Damaged Traffic Signs or Signals

Vehicles Parked Illegally

  • Vehicles blocking a driveway, next to a red zone, in violation of an ordinance or parking sign are handled by Parking Enforcement.  Dial 3-1-1 or the Department of Transportation directly at (213) 485-4184 or (818)752-5100.

Abandoned Vehicles

  • Vehicles parked more than 3 days without moving can be reported to the City by dialing 3-1-1 or the Department of Transportation Abandoned Vehicle hotline directly at (800) 222-6366.

Transportation Discounts for Seniors

  • The City offers seniors discounts for various transportation options. See our Human & Health Services page for more information.

Please visit MyLA 3-1-1 for more support